Halloween is well known for ‘Trick Or Treating’, so we need to get our pups in the spooky spirit and make them the perfect reward with some tasty biscuits! Pumpkin and peanut butter treats are a simple recipe you can whip up in no time!
Whats better, if you’ve got your paws on one of our Devil Dood Direct x Enriching Paws collaboration boxes you’ll have the perfect pumpkin cookie cutter ready to go!
- 1/2 a cup of peanut butter
- 1 Cup of Pumpkin Puree
- 2 cups Wholemeal flour.
- Preheat your oven to 190°C.
- Start by mixing your peanut butter and pumpkin puree in a bowl.
- Once combined slowly fold in your flour. This should start to form a dough. It’s important to be aware that different brands of peanut butter will have different consistency that may effect this recipe. If the dough is too wet, add more flour, if the dough is too dry add a splash of water.
- Knead the dough until all of the ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
- Roll the dough out onto a floured surface, the thickness of your dough will impact baking time and also the texture of your final biscuits. Thin biscuits will be crunchy, thicker biscuits will have a more soft and chewy texture! So you can adjust this to suit your pup!
- Use your chosen cookie cutter to cut out the shapes for your biscuits, lay them onto a lined baking tray.
- Pop the biscuits in the oven and bake until golden brown.